Life with Pugs

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Boring, boring

Our life has been pretty boring so not much excitement to post. I am certainly not complaining, however. With moving and the holidays and all, life has held a little too much excitment in recent months. But things have been slow lately and we are loving it. Don't get me wrong, there is still lots of work to do on the house. But we needed a break so are just enjoying ourselves!

A few days before New Year's we went to the Denver Zoo Lights. It was pretty fun (cold, though). We got to see some animals but most were already gone to bed inside their warm homes. I am looking forward to going back in the spring so we can see all of the animals. I love the zoo!








We also took our first ski day this past weekend! Saturday we left our house around 6:30 a.m. and headed to Copper Mountain! It was a great ski day--the weather was beautiful and I was totally sweaty by the end of our time there. I felt so rusty and out of practice when we started but felt much better with a few runs under my belt. We have some friends coming from Seattle next weekend, so we'll all spend some time skiing.

Hope everyone is well and you are having a great 2006! May it be blessed!!!

2 Comments:

  • Leah, It was great to hear from you! My parents live in Greeley, CO... so we are there often. Maybe next time we come up we could meet for dinner! Keep in touch!
    Emily

    By Blogger emily anna, at 4:29 PM  

  • Leah! Hello! Im glad you found our weblog. I dont know how. Like Ive never told anybody about it but somehow like 4 people know about it. Of course they never read it but theyve said hello and stuff. Anyways like the dogs! Hope you and the hubby are doing well. What are yall doing now? Like jobs, church, etc? Maybe its in your blog and I should read more... I'll look but tell me about it anyways!

    By Blogger sethnbeth, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home