Life with Pugs

Thursday, March 02, 2006


This post should have a disclaimer...Jason made me do it!

I know many of you think I am crazy when it comes to my pugs. Well, maybe I am, but this website is proof that it isn't just me! Several of Jason's co-workers are on this website and told him about it. He thought it was pretty cool so passed the word along to me. The website is dogster.com. It is similar to myspace.com but is for dogs. So you can give your dog his or her own website! It has an amazing amount of doggie sites, and Daisy and Oscar have been added. Click here to visit Daisy's site and here to visit Oscar's site.

Remember...this was all Jason's idea!

5 Comments:

  • Daisy is adorable on her web page... Oscar is another story though. His little "grin" makes me laugh! :)

    By Blogger Sharla, at 4:14 PM  

  • um.. i hate to be the one to say it but perhaps you both have stepped over the line... to crazy!! :) that is why i love you though!!
    lisa

    By Blogger Lisa, at 1:02 PM  

  • I did totally go to dogster.com and spent a good amount of time browsing it when i was supposed to be working.
    I think that I need to see the pugs sometime soon, they are probably wondering what happened to me. :o)

    By Blogger Scott, at 4:25 PM  

  • Your pugs are so cute...thanks for stopping by over at raguspug and leaving a comment. We'll be back to see your cuties!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 4:13 PM  

  • They have it for cats too! Catster of course.

    By Blogger Michele, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home