Life with Pugs

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm a Big Kid Now!

I did something yesterday that I have never done before--I went skiing all by myself! Through a series of events, I had the day off Friday and nothing to do. I hated to waste a free weekday, and Jason was sick, so I went skiing by myself. While it was not as fun as being with someone, it wasn't too bad. I went to Winter Park for the first time. It was pretty good, but I think I like Copper better. Plus, the drive over Berthoud Pass makes me a little nervous, but it went well. The day started out nice--sunny and warm--and then a front moved in, so I left early to beat the snow. But all in all, a good day!

3 Comments:

  • Wow your brave! I don't know if I could go skiing solo....My daughters are in skiing/boarding lessons so sometimes I take a few runs alone, Not the same as being with someone. I hope Jason feels well soon, My husband and youngest doughter are also sick.

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:21 PM  

  • See, one is never to old to learn something new.....lol. Speaking bravely of course because if I know there is a chance my feet won't stay firmly planted, no way....no how.

    Daisy and Oscar are absolutely gorgeous. I will add you to my blogging list.

    Pug Hugs.....Paula

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 AM  

  • Thought of your guys when I went skiing with my dad last week. If you've never been, I highly recommend skiing at Keystone. Lots of great trails and good night skiing!

    By Blogger Greg & Bobbie Baggett, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home