Life with Pugs

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Little Lucy

For the next week, we are dog sitting for some friends at church. I was a little apprehensive, but it is going great! Her name is Lucy, and she is a little teacup poodle! I think the pugs are a little overwhelming to her--they play so rough, especially Daisy--but it seems like she is getting more used to them. I am keeping them apart, though, when we are away from home just in case. We have had her since Friday, and she is doing great--no accidents inside!


We also went this week and saw the "Body Worlds 2" exhibit at the Museum of Nature and Science. I thought it was very interesting--a great reminder of how perfectly our bodies are created. The exhibit is somewhat controversial but I enjoyed it.

2 Comments:

  • Lucy is adorable. I bet two pugs would scare the heebie jeebies out of her with their fun loving ways.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

  • Aww....she is a tiny little thing. I pug sat for my Sisters Pug for 10 days back in December.. we had so much fun this is what made us decided on another Pug...(Belle) seeing Willow having so much fun with someone her own size.

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home