Life with Pugs

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Can it get any worse?

Last night, I had a serious moment of stupidity. Jason was working, so I was busy cleaning the house. I am so proud--my entire house is clean at one time! This never happens! Anyway, as I was cleaning, I decided I would like to have a cup of green tea while I watched American Idol. We have one of those pod coffee makers and recently found some pod tea bags at Target. We bought Tropical Green Tea, which was sounding so good. I prepared the machine and pressed start, and then walked away. But I had forgotten to put a mug underneath! I heard a weird dripping noise and turned around to green tea all over the place! What a mess, but I cleaned it up quickly and prepared myself more tea (in a mug this time). At least I was able to get a good chuckle out of it!

2 Comments:

  • See what happens when you have a clean house? The stars align to mess it up again.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:36 PM  

  • Clean house? What's that?

    By Blogger Sharla, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home