Life with Pugs

Monday, May 08, 2006

Out on the Town


Whew, it was a busy (but fun) weekend!

Last night (Sunday), Jason and I went to see Les Miserables -- Oh my goodness, it was INCREDIBLE! I LOVED LOVED LOVED every minute of it and would see it again in a heartbeat! This is Jason's second time to see it, but he still enjoyed it. What a great story and beautiful musical!

Now we have to wait until November to see The Lion King.

I didn't have a cute purse to take to the theater, so I made one! I made a wrap out of this pink velvety fabric to go with my black sleeveless dress, so I made a little bag out of the same fabric. Not as professional or cute as Sharla's bags, but I thought it turned out okay and served its purpose. But this fabric was terribly slippery and hard to sew!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home