Life with Pugs

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Moxie Mania





Last weekend, Daisy's best friend Moxie spent the weekend at our house while her parents were out of town! It was so fun (except when we were locked out in the rain). All the dogs were pretty worn out by the time Sunday night rolled around. We found out quickly that Moxie loves dirty underwear and socks. She kept snatching them and then taking them under the bed and hiding.














Pugs in action!


Break time!

I love this picture! Oscar is just trying to lay on his bed and relax in the sun, and those silly girls will not stop wrestling. Mom, make them stop!

4 Comments:

  • Too cute! How different is 3 than 2? I think there should be a 3 in our future....

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 3:56 PM  

  • I don't think I will ever have three at one time, but it really isn't much different from two. You just get funnier looks when you are walking around with three!

    By Blogger Leah, at 9:46 PM  

  • Ok, I love that you went and had their pictures taken! I get all kinds of grief from people about being so obsessed, so I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:51 AM  

  • Does this make you want another???LOL

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home