Life with Pugs

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Jason!

Today Jason and I have been married three years! In some ways, it seems like it has been so much longer than that, but in other ways, it feels like it was just yesterday!

We were married in a tiny chapel in Buffalo Gap, Texas, that was built in 1918. It was a quaint and fun setting!

Our wedding party. The bridesmaids were three of my good friends and my sister, and the groomsmen were two of Jason's good friends, his dad and my brother. The flower girls were Jason's nieces.

Here is my handsome husband!


All in all, it was a very fun (and hot!) day! Marriage has been much harder than I anticipated it would be, but I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. When I am discouraged, he looks at the positive and knows that things will get better. Thank you, Jason, for being such a good husband! I love you very much, and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!

6 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 9:10 AM  

  • Awh! A very happy anniversary! I remember when we met in Brazil you guys had recently started dating, I think. And what a sweetie Jason was! He was always calling or sending packages (or flowers!). I remember one day at church I think Jason called but you were gone, and he was so friendly that he just talked to me for a few minutes!
    God is so good, and it brings me so much joy to see two wonderful people like you committed to loving and serving God and each other. Love you guys!!!
    ps-- I think Taylor is going to win. The last song Kat sung last night was horrible! Not only was it a poorly written song, but the way she sang it I thought maybe she didn't know it very well.

    By Blogger ann, at 2:33 PM  

  • What a wonderful setting and the pictures are great. I love the flowers you chose for that setting.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:18 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary!
    Ours was the 9th. Our wedding was the day after graudation. My bridesmaids were about to scatter all over the country, and I didn't want to make them all come back to Abilene! It was Mother's Day that year too!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 3:54 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary you guys!! Beautiful pictures - and a beautiful couple :D

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 9:34 AM  

  • Happy Anniversary! I love you bouquet of Daisys......

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home