Life with Pugs

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Long time, no blog

Okay, so I looked at my blog today and couldn't believe how long it had been since my last update! Truth it, life seems to be whizzing by at lightning speed but no with anything interesting to post about.

I did go on a retreat two weekends ago in Estes Park. Estes Park is a beautiful mountain town right outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. It was an incredible weekend! I was hoping to bring you back some beautiful pictures, but it rained the entire weekend. We couldn't even see the mountains! But we really needed the moisture, so it was welcome!

Other than that, life has been fairly boring (which is okay by me!). I realized today that Sunday marked two years since we brought Daisy home to live with our family! I am so thankful for her and the joy she brings to my life. She starts every day with energy and excitement--I think we all need to approach life more like her!

This is Daisy the day we brought her home. She certainly warmed up to us very quickly!

Hope all of you in blogland are doing well!


2 Comments:

  • What size shoes are those? There is nothing cuter than a pug puppy - except a whole bunch of pug puppies!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 12:13 AM  

  • Happy Gotcha Day for you and Daisy!

    The older I get, the more I like them nothing to mention about days. Well, excepts unless about the pugs of course.....lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home