Life with Pugs

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Belated 4th of July!

Hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July!

Ours was kind of sad. We had tickets to the professional soccer game here for last night, with a great fireworks show afterward, but it rained and rained here. Many fans still went, but we were not in the mood to get struck by lightning. We waited in the car in traffic for an hour to get into the parking lot, and then sat in our car for another hour hoping for the rain to subside. Eventually we gave up and headed home. Oh well, at least we weren't out too late. It was sad, though, because we just spent the day alone. I would have loved to be at home celebrating with my family!


For those of you who know me, you know how I love to scrapbook. I have recently decided I am scrapbooking way too many things and need to cut back. I saw this idea in a magazine and decided to try it on our recent vacation pictures. I love how it turned out, and I was able to include LOTS of pictures on just two pages!

The whole two-page layout

I walked by our guest bedroom a few days ago and saw this. The window was open (thank goodness they didn't jump out!) and obviously there was something very interesting outside! Isn't it so cute?!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home