Life with Pugs

Monday, July 24, 2006

More Mountain Fun


Each cabin had a hummingbird feeder outside the window.
The two tallest mountains in Colorado. I believe Mt Elbert is on the left and Mt Massive is on the right (feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Poor puggies--we took them on a very short walk and they (especially Oscar) were so tired.

This is Oscar's favorite way to hike! He didn't want to get his paws wet

Almost sunset

This river flowed fairly close to our cabin. I believe it might be the Arkansas River, which flows through much of Colorado. My absolute favorite thing ever in the mountains are the mountain rivers and streams, so I dragged Jason and the pugs down for a closer look.

5 Comments:

  • Hi again!
    I'm changing the URL of my blog, and I'm telling everyone I link to in case they read it. It's now www.flatnosedpups.com or www.flatnosedpups.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 4:37 PM  

  • What a beautiful place!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:23 PM  

  • What gorgeous skies and surrounding scenery.

    LOL......does Oscar turn into priss mode when near water too? Bandit sure does. Gets a how dare it touched me look.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • Wow! Those pictures are beautiful! I really think you should consider blowing them up and framing them. I can't think of many places on planet earth that are more beautful!
    Love you all bunches!!

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 8:36 AM  

  • What a beautiful location!

    Hope you enjoyed your hike :)

    By Blogger .:*PugLove*:., at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home