Life with Pugs

Monday, August 21, 2006

Bloggy Parade of Homes

Shannon at Bless Your Heart is hosting a Bloggy Parade of Homes, so I am joining. I am three weeks late so am going to try and play catch up.

Week 1: Entry Way

I don't have a good close-up shot, so here is the front of our house.


Week 2: Living Room

This is the view of our living room from our kitchen. We have one red wall and the rest are a khaki color. I love the red! The red rug is a new addition. It is a shag rug and I love it! We looked and looked for a rug and finally settled on this one. Our living room needed some color besides khaki.

A better view of the red wall. Oops, left my dinner dishes on the coffee table!

There is the open space in the wall between our living and dining rooms, which I like. It seems to make the downstairs feel more open. We have had this brown chair for a few months and love it! We wanted a leather chair and ottoman but decided it would take up too much room. So we opted for this leather recliner, which we are enjoying very much.

Very important wall--TV wall! We just added the entertainment center shelves, which I think turned out very nicely.


Week 3: Dining Room

To be continued.....Blogger has decided to not let me add any more pictures. Dining room pictures to come!

2 Comments:

  • What a cute cute house! And adorable pugs!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 9:39 PM  

  • Leah, (what a great name you have!) Your house is beautiful. LOVE the red accent wall. Adds flavor to the room! Your kitchen looks like a beautiful room too.

    The other Bloggin' Leah :)

    By Blogger Coco, at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home