Life with Pugs

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fun Book

I recently checked this book out from the library. Honestly, I picked it out because there was a picture of a pug on the front and on the spine, but it ended up being a cute story. It is a "chick flick" kind of book. In the book, the couple is newly divorced and sharing custody of their pug, Buster.

A quote from the book: "Maybe you only know pugs from the movie Men in Black, but let me tell you: they're cute little clowns. That flat, black, wrinkled face is enough to make anyone smile....."

I would recommend this book if you are looking for a light, easy fun read. Especially if you are a pug lover!

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for the suggestion! I have been reading mysteries and sleuth books too long - I need a change of pace!

    (If you ever come across a book with a Boston Terrier on it, let me know - I am sure Monty would be thrilled!)

    By Blogger gayle, at 1:25 PM  

  • I'll check it out, I am a sucker for pug books too! 2 I read recently with pugs are In Her Shoes (Jennifer Weiner) and The Ivy Chronicles (Karen Quinn) -- also good light fun reads!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:23 PM  

  • i'll have to check it out! i love pugs. :)

    By Blogger Erin Ward, at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home