Life with Pugs

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Zoo!

It was a busy weekend last weekend! On Sunday evening, the place where I work hosted a party at the Denver Zoo for all of our employees! It was closed to the public, which was great because it was MUCH less crowded than usual. Some of the animals were inside eating dinner, but we still were able to see some fun things!


I think this is a seal

and I think these are sea otters
(feel free to correct me if I am wrong!)

Camels

A baby mountain goat!

The little penguins are my favorite!

Lions

There was even a baby giraffe who was only about 3 weeks old! He was SO cute!


And Mr. Polar Bear! Isn't he cute?!

(There was also a baby snow leopard, but I wasn't able to get a great picture of him)

It was a little cloudy and overcast, so my pictures didn't turn out great, but we had a good time!


9 Comments:

  • I love the Pictures. I wish we lived closer to a Zoo. My daughters would LoVe it!Did Daisy and Oscar go crazy smelling all the different animal scents on you?

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 6:22 PM  

  • Oh! I love the penguins, too! Hope to see you guys soon!

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 9:56 PM  

  • I think those are all seals. Sea otters are much smaller.

    Sea otters are my favorite! They're so playful!

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 10:09 AM  

  • Very cool pictures. Mommy loves the zoo!! Glad you had a great time.

    By Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy, at 1:34 PM  

  • I love zoos. I love that picture of the lions with a big tall building in the background!

    By Blogger AM, at 2:16 PM  

  • Lisa--I didn't notice them going crazy, but who knows. They are always really crazy when we come home from anywhere!

    Christine--thanks for the clarification!

    AM--I thought the building behind the lions was pretty funny, too!

    By Blogger Leah, at 3:03 PM  

  • I love animals! How sweet are those penguins!!

    By Blogger Jessica, at 10:11 PM  

  • I didn't realize Denver had such a great zoo. We'll have to visit sometime while we're there.
    Love you, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

  • Ih look at that polar bear!!! He is so cuteee! We love your photos from the zoo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home