Life with Pugs

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jury Duty!

Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I received a jury summons! It came in the mail several weeks ago, and my jury duty date was today. Thankfully they let you call in the night before to see if you have to go in, and my juror number wasn't called. So I got to stay home instead! It has been a good, productive day!


I have been finding Oscar here all day long. That boy loves the sunshine!


And just a cute picture of Daisy. It is a beautiful day here in Colorado, and I hope everyone is well!

7 Comments:

  • I wish I could be as happy as you and your little Puggies are; I lost my mom last week at the age of 94...we had her in a hospice here on Long Island, NY during the last 1 1/2 weeks of her life...I miss her so much...and my children do also...now I guess I am truly an
    orphan....
    Bob

    By Blogger BOB, at 4:14 PM  

  • Just look at those little faces! Much better to stay home and look at cute puppies than go to court.

    By Blogger gayle, at 9:28 PM  

  • Aw, man, I have always wanted jury duty, but have yet to get the card...Rob has but not me. He got out of it since he is in school, but i totally think it would be so fun to have jury duty! I guess I'm weird like that...
    Winston loves the sunshine as well! I love it when they lay in the sun!

    By Blogger Page, at 1:55 PM  

  • I'm so glad you love your dogs as much as we do! It makes us feel less crazy! : )

    By Blogger Jessica, at 6:55 PM  

  • I had jury duty a few monthes ago and actually got picked for a trial. It was pretty interesting but by the end of DAY 4!!! I was ready to go back to work.

    PS. Our puggies love to lay in the sun too!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:37 PM  

  • I was called for jury duty once but they let me get out of it because I was a college student. I haven't been summoned again since!

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 10:31 AM  

  • I've always wanted jury duty! Call me crazy.

    By Blogger AM, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home