Life with Pugs

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Confession

Okay, I have a confession for all of you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Josh Groban. His voice makes me melt like butter. Jason makes fun of me (he says he's cheesy), but I still love him. And we were able to go see him in concert last night! I love living in a big city, because there are so many good shows and concerns. And JG did not disappoint. I loved the concert so much!! (Becky reminded me of something--during one song, JG walked through the crowd, he came by the aisle of the section where we were sitting. We were in the middle of the section, so I was about 10 seats away from him!!!!!!!!!) My current favorite song of his is "You Are Loved," but all of the songs on his new CD are good. His opening act was a band from Benin, West Africa, and they were very good as well. He also shared his experiences of traveling in South Africa, which was very touching. It was a great night! (and I didn't fall asleep like I usually do in musicals and some concerts, so that goes to show it was really good!)

4 Comments:

  • Leah!! I love him too - in fact I saw him this past March when he was in Dallas. My sister and I went - LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. I got the program, t-shirt and the coffee cup. Did he come down into the crowd when he sang "In Her Eyes"? I would SO go back and see him again in concert. Love him!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 2:49 PM  

  • Becky,
    Whew, I am so glad to hear that someone else loves him too! He DID walk through the crowd during that song, and he walked down the aisle BY OUR ROW! We were in the middle of the row, so I was about 10 seats away from him. AHHHHH! It was so good, and I too would go back to see him in concert!

    By Blogger Leah, at 3:00 PM  

  • I haven't heard Josh Groban before but I'll keep an ear out for him.
    Glad to hear you had a good time.:)

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 11:28 AM  

  • O yes! Josh Groban does have a voice that can make one melt! Sounds like a great concert!

    By Blogger jettybetty, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home