Life with Pugs

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pay It Forward


There is currently a game going around blogland called "Pay It Forward" (like the movie). I won a gift from Alfred's Mom, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

I will now pass my good fortune on to others..... "Here's how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this 'Pay It Forward' exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... but you will receive it within 30 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise on your blog"

Anyone want to play???

3 Comments:

  • I would LOVE to play!!! What a fun idea! I hope you are doing well!
    E

    By Blogger emily anna, at 12:18 PM  

  • I woud like to play as well!
    love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 10:17 PM  

  • ps...Mom says that Palomino was great, thanks for asking! she says that she would totally recommend it to you and jason!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home