Life with Pugs

Friday, August 10, 2007

Girls' Night Out!

Tonight I am going out with some girlfriends, and I am so excited! We are going to dinner at Maggiano's and then going to see the musical production of "The Little Mermaid." It debuted here in Denver before showing on Broadway. Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, and I have heard this production is very good! Then we are having a slumber party to celebrate one of their birthdays. I love my husband very much, but sometimes it is just good to get out with the girls!

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Sounds like so much fun! We have a Maggiano's here and it is SO GOOD and decorated so NICE. Have fun!

    By Blogger AM, at 1:37 PM  

  • Sounds like a fun night planned! I agree I love my Husband too...But my girlfriends and I enjoy a girls night out too. Enjoy and have fun!
    Be safe!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home