Life with Pugs

Monday, August 06, 2007

Chocolate Update

Well, both pugs have been 100% fine all weekend, so the chocolate didn't phase them whatsoever. I did go ahead and call the vet's office this morning, just to make sure there wasn't something I should be looking for, but they told me that if they hadn't had any symptoms, then we were in the clear. Whew! Thank goodness it was milk chocolate. But you better believe I will be extra careful about leaving anything out that might be remotely in their reach, because if they can get it, they will! Page, I agree with you, pugs just don't like to see us bored!

5 Comments:

  • Oh Gosh....those silly Pugs!
    Thank goodness they are okay...I hear dark chocolate is the one to really worry about but I would frees if mine got into any kind of chocolate!
    We have the Peanut Kashi bars too...I love the Kashi bars and cereal.

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:30 PM  

  • Mmmmm ... I bet that chocolate was good. YOu better watch them closely now. They have the taste of chocolate. They're going to want more, more more!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:13 AM  

  • Daisy & Oscar are just choco-holics like their grandma! I totally understand!
    Hugs!!

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 3:12 PM  

  • OH Thank God!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:56 PM  

  • Kritter and Gizmo had a whole Hershey bar once. My vet told me to make them drink hydogen peroxide so they would throw up. Gizmo did right away, but Kritter refused - it was quite a wrestling match!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home