Life with Pugs

Friday, July 20, 2007

Heading Home


This is the house where I spent a portion of my growing up years, and I am headed there today! Today, my mom is flying back to Texas, and I am going with her! I am going for the weekend to do some fun family stuff, and I am looking forward to it! My sister will be flying home as well, so we will all be together.

It has rained a TON in Texas this summer (which is very, very unusual), so these next pictures show how much water was in our yard. It is funny to see the grass so green, because it has never been this green before.





A rainbow after the storm. I am excited about my trip and will bring back lots of pictures of good times, good family and friends, and good Tex-Mex to share with you guys! Hope you all have a great weekend!






7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home