Life with Pugs

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Texas Day #3 (Monday)

On Monday morning, we all got up and Dad made pancakes. Yum--he made apple pancakes and banana pancakes. Then we all got ready and headed to town for some shopping and lunch!



My dad recently purchased a new truck, and it's pretty cool. It is a "Texas edition" Chevy, so the Chevy symbol on the front looks like a Texas flag.


The three kids together!
My parents' dogs--Dominique is the yellow lab and Chica is the black lab
Here is the part where I should be posting about our yummy Tex-Mex lunch, but silly me accidentally deleted the pictures off my camera without putting them on my computer first. We went to a little hole in the wall place that had been around for at least 50 years and has good, good food. My favorite is the red tacos--they soft tacos they serve are red! We had a good lunch and then headed home so we could go back to the airport.
On our way to the airport, we made a quick stop at one of Jason's sister's houses to drop off a birthday gift. We weren't able to stay long, but it was fun to see them! We miss you guys and wish we could see you more often!

Melaina

Livian

Avalie

After visiting there for a little while, we headed to the airport. We dropped Nessa off first, because her flight left an hour earlier than mine, then we headed to my terminal. We had plenty of time, so Mom and I hung out for a little bit. I then headed through security (without incident, thank goodness), found some Starbucks and Burger King and then waited to board. We finally boarded what was a pretty empty flight (I had a whole row to myself) and headed back to Denver, where I was greeted by the most handsome man with a beautiful flower. It was good to be home, but I really enjoyed my visit in Texas. I like being with my family and miss them! All in all, it was a very wonderful weekend.


4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Coco, at 11:28 PM  

  • What a wonderful weekend! Nothing at all that is better than family time. :D

    Your dad's truck is so neat!

    Leah, I love your curly hair!

    By Blogger Coco, at 11:29 PM  

  • I'm sorry your pics got deleted of our lunch! Maybe next time Jason will be with you and you can take some more. I couldn't see the pictures of the precious little girls. I enjoyed my visit with them. Hope it's not so long before I see them again. They'll be teenagers! Hugs!!
    Do Daisy & Oscar miss me?

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 7:03 AM  

  • Thanks, Leah, for the nice comments about my hair! It feels really big these days (especially in Texas, with the humidity) so your nice compliments are much appreciated!

    Mom, of course Oscar and Daisy miss you! They can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Leah, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home