Life with Pugs

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Texas Day #2 (Sunday)

On Sunday morning, we attended the church where I grew up. I like going back, because I have so many memories and friends there, but it is weird at the same time to see all the new people who I have no idea who they are. At church, two different people who know my family fairly well asked my sister who her friend from college was (referring to me). They didn't recognize me with my curly hair and glasses!
After church, we had a family lunch at home. My mom invited several of our extended family members, so my two grandmothers and two of my aunts came, along with my cousin's baby, Kadyn. He is about nine months old and is SO cute! We had barbequed brisket for lunch (yum yum!) with all the fixin's. It was very good!

My aunt with Kadyn

Vanessa with Kadyn

Part of our lunch (I know, it doesn't look very appetizing, but it really was!)

After church Sunday night, my brother and I picked up Taco Bueno for dinner. Yum yum!

Part of my dinner--MexiDips and chips

Sunday night, my good friend Laura came over. She just spent a month in Australia and brought her pictures over to show us. After picture viewing, we all played Chicken Foot and watched "High School Musical." I love playing games with my family!

Laura and me


2 Comments:

  • Makes me wish you were still here! Can't wait til November!
    Hugs to all!!

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 9:25 PM  

  • Yummy mexican food. I got eat mexican food all the time!

    By Blogger AM, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home