Life with Pugs

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Today's the day......

So today is the day I am planning to start a running program. I really hate running, but I really want to get in better shape and lose some weight to improve my cycling. Several people have told me about the "Couch-to-5K Running Plan," so I am going to start with that and see how it goes. Wish me luck!



Update: Ugh, just kidding. I just can't drag myself outside. Jason is not home tonight, so maybe when he is here we will motivate each other to jog. Or maybe I should go first thing in the morning. Or maybe I shouldn't jog!

8 Comments:

  • Good Luck you can do it! I know you can!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:38 PM  

  • You should start running with us! And when I say, "running" I mean, "barely jogging"!

    And when I say, "us" I mean, "me" because Dustin still beats me home every day even though he WALKS half of it.

    Grrrrr

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 9:51 PM  

  • Good luck!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:25 PM  

  • Randomly found your blog... We love Denver, but have only been there once on a motorcycle trip we took to the Rockies two years ago. I'll have to come back and visit your blog again! : )

    By Blogger Jessica, at 6:28 AM  

  • I'll support you if you dont want to run. :)

    By Blogger AM, at 8:38 AM  

  • I tried the Couch to 5K program and loved it...while I did it...for only 3 days. Haha! You really should run with someone. It makes it so much easier. I've also found that running in the morning is alot easier b/c I don't seem quite as tired.

    By Blogger Carissa, at 3:33 PM  

  • THINKING about running burns enough calories for me!! ;)

    By Blogger Page, at 8:16 AM  

  • Jogging is hard on the knees. You should just sit at home and play with pugs!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home