Life with Pugs

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Birthday Fun!

Wednesday night we went out to dinner with some church friends, then all had cake together for Jason's birthday. And let me tell you, this cake was GOOD! Jason's favorite cake is red velvet, and I found a red velvet cake at Cold Stone. I LOVE their cakes, so I was really happy to find one of their cakes that was red velvet. It had chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks and raspberry topping on chocolate ganache. YUM!
And this is the card that Jason received from Daisy and Oscar. I LOVE the musical cards, so I was super excited to find one with pugs!


(This picture is a little dark, but hopefully you can see the pugs)

5 Comments:

  • Oh, MY! That cake looks phenomenal!

    And no birthday celebration is complete without inclusion of the doggies!!

    By Blogger gayle, at 4:45 AM  

  • Oh my dog, oh my dog. . .that cake looks delicious!! Oh, happy birthday to Jason!!

    xoxoFour Pugz

    By Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy, at 11:55 AM  

  • Happy belated birthday to your hubby! LOVE the card! Oscar and Daisy have good taste! ;)

    By Blogger Page, at 1:12 PM  

  • Happy birthday, Jason!

    Also... um... is there any of that cake left? Because red velvet is SO my favorite, too!!!!

    We are definitely running tomorrow. You in?

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 3:49 PM  

  • Well, Happy Birthday to Jason...that cake looks yummy.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home