Life with Pugs

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tour of Our Tree: Stop #2

So, I have totally been a slacker with my "Christmas tree tour" posts. Where has the time gone?!





I have to admit I have become a total Starbucks addict, especially during the holidays. Those red cups and holiday drinks are irresistable! I never drank Starbucks or coffee before I met Jason, so blame it all on him!

I purchased these two ornaments at Starbucks in years past and love them. I didn't buy any this year, because I wasn't crazy about the ones they offered, but I love these two.

I hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season. Thanks for all of the cards and holiday wishes!

6 Comments:

  • The Woman is a Starbuck's addict too. She loves the peppermint mocha.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:28 AM  

  • Hmm coffee!
    Do your pugs look at the ornaments and think "Yay! New chew toys!"?

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 8:15 AM  

  • My pugs, thankfully, leave the tree alone for the most part. There is a little stuffed gingerbread ornament that hangs at the bottom of the tree that Daisy finds intriguing, but overall they pretty much ignore the tree.

    Norman, I agree with the woman, peppermint mochas are very yummy. Everyone tells me that they are available year-round, but they just seem Christmasy to me, so I only get them this time of year. My new favorite is a peppermint white mocha--yum yum.

    By Blogger Leah, at 8:25 AM  

  • I love those starbucks ornaments! that's so great! I think its a great idea to have ornaments that really reflect your personalities. I am looking forward to geting our own ornaments next year instead of using my mom and grandmom's ornaments

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

  • Wow that Starbucks ornaments are really cool! Merry Christmas guys!

    By Blogger Ronin_The_Pug, at 10:17 PM  

  • Haha we have the Dunkin Donuts one here....

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home