Life with Pugs

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yay for no work!

Today I have the day off! I normally work five days a week, which gets to be kind of a drag after a while. We have been really slow lately, so on days when we have no patients scheduled, they tell us to stay home! I love it so much until pay day, but we won't think about that right now.

We are having guests this weekend, so I have been trying to get the house all spic and span for their arrival. Should be a fun time! I was snapping some pictures for tomorrow's Blogger Parade of Homes and got some good puggy pictures as well. Some times you have the camera at just the right time--I love it when it works out that way!


I especially love the one of Daisy. There is a window above our landing, and the morning sun was shining in. My pugs love the sun, so they were sitting there taking in the sunshine and trying to see what their momma was doing. Aren't they so cute?!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home