Life with Pugs

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What a weekend!

Whew! It was an exhausting, but fun, weekend! Jason's sister and her family came to visit for the weekend, and I must say, I don't know how you people with kids do it! They have three girls, and they are busy! It was a lot of fun but definitely reminded Jason and me that we are no where near being ready for kids. I think we'll stick with pugs for a while!

The pugs didn't quite know how to act with so many little people around. They haven't been around kids much at all, and the nieces only have cats, so were a little freaked out by the dogs. The pugs got a little too excited at times, but I think it could have been worse. They were just happy to have visitors!

Their times with us went too fast, but it was still a good time. It was just good to see them! Anyone else who wants to come visit--we are ready and will know next time to baby-proof our house!

1 Comments:

  • I have had 3 human children and have 2 pug children. I highly recommend you stick with the pugs....LOL. You won't get as gray!

    Bandit and Paisley go spaz when any visitors come. And it starts at the doorbell.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home