Life with Pugs

Friday, September 02, 2005

Prayers Please

I would like to ask you guys to pray for my mom's cousin, George Robinson. He is a police officer in Florida and is traveling to Louisiana/Mississippi to aid in the efforts there. Please pray for his safety and the safety of the other officers with him, as well as all the people experiencing this enormous tragedy. I feel so drained and empty from all that has transpired this week--I can't even begin to fathom what it must be like for the people in the area hit. Please just keep the entire situation in your prayers.

1 Comments:

  • I know what you mean about being drained. That is why I tried to keep from watching it earlier in the week (as selfish as that is). Now I am watching/reading as much as I can. Can you believe this?? We will be in constant prayer for your mom's cousin and all the others out there helping.

    By Blogger Sharla, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home