Life with Pugs

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What now?

Poor Jason, he has been so upset about this whole wreck situation. Dealing with insurance companies and filing claims is something we have never had to deal with (and hope to never have to again!). No fun!

And if this wasn't enough, the poor guy worked a 14 hour work day yesterday, which he is doing every Monday and Thursday to save up for the house. He gets off at 8:30 and usually calls me on his way home. He called last night around 8:45, but this time it was to tell me his car wouldn't start. He drives my old yucky '91 Cavalier to work, because the Camaro costs a small fortune to drive. Every now and then, the Cavalier decides it just doesn't want to work, and last night was one of those nights. So, the pugs and I hopped in the car and took the half hour drive to get him. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy when we got home.

On the way home, Jason told me, "I just want to go to heaven." Heaven is such a difficult concept for me to grasp. I guess it is never something you understand, but just the very thought of being somewhere for eternity is completely mind-boggling. But the thought of heaven gives us so much hope--the realization that there is so much more than what this world can offer. What do people without Jesus have to look forward to?

May each of you be blessed and the thought of heaven give you the strength and energy you need to make it through another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home