Life with Pugs

Monday, August 08, 2005

Singing

Well... I guess Leah figured out how to blog. Hehe. So, do you think she likes pugs? Anyway, the big excitement for me yesterday was that I led singing at church for the third time. I didn't fall flat on my face during any of the songs so that is good. I still get a little nervous getting up in front of 250 people, but maybe one of these days that will go away? I enjoy the opportunity to serve the church, but at the same time, I feel like I miss out on the worship time because I feel like I have to constantly be keeping up with what song is next. Overall I enjoy it because, from the comments I get from the members, they must be having a good experience at worship.

The other part of yesterday was working on my furniture. Yes... I am sanding, staining and finishing my bedroom furniture. When I have time, it really is a lot of fun. I guess I am the builder type. But recently, I can't seem to find much time to get on it. I have already finished the night stands and halfway done with the bed, so all that is left are two dressers. I'll try to post some before/after pictures sometime.

I guess I better get going back to work. I'm working another 14 hour shift so I'm trying to pace myself and not work too hard. haha. Thanks for the comments ya'll, it is always nice to know that people read this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home