Life with Pugs

Friday, August 05, 2005

Come on in

Another long work week has come to a close. We decided to go out to Stapleton tonight to see the progress and, as you can tell, we are about to have a foundation. From this view, I can almost make out the front door. Do you see it? Hopefully, within the next week the foundation will be completed and then maybe a week after that, we will have a framed house like the one in the background.

It really wasn't an exciting day at work except that every employee got a 4% bonus today. That really helps out with the attitude around there. We have been really slow lately, but it seems like things are starting to pick up again. So... talk to your family about organ an tissue donation. I really wish we were getting donors. I know it sounds terrible, but people are going to die, and only a fraction of them donate. Anyway, we have a teenage guy on our list that needs an elbow and has needed it for months. On his x-ray it looks like he doesn't have any joint left due to trauma. If I remember right he is only about 15. Hopefully soon, we can get him a new elbow. We do great things, but at the same time, it takes a tragedy to help people. Kinda messes with my head. Oh, I added the AlloSource website to my "cool links." Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home