Life with Pugs

Monday, August 01, 2005

Beginnings

Well... since I am a terrible communicator with my friends and family, I think this might be the best way for me to communicate. This way nobody is forced to delete my emails and I can play with a new toy. I think the blog is the perfect idea.

Update number one: They have started playing in the dirt that we bought!

Update number two: Vanessa, Leah's sister, has been here for a week on a visit!

More on both of these to come. In case somebody actually reads this, here are some very intruguing and mysterious topics yet to come: Daisy baby small dog, Oscar Boss-car, housing developments, "You do WHAT for a living?" , Jason the carpenter, Leah the trash (scraps) collector.

So, it is getting late so I will probably write another night. Have a great day and make sure to check out some of the other blogs listed on the side!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home