Life with Pugs

Friday, August 19, 2005

Lance Armstrong

Ok... Leah spoiled the surprise, but I guess I should have written earlier. We saw Lance Armstrong in person at the grand opening of our new 24 hour fitness. It is going to be a shame when we move because right now, the gym is only about 2 blocks away. Oh well. Our Lance experience wasn't all that exciting because neither one of us are cyclists, it was crazy packed and the accoustics were so bad you couldn't understand a word he said. Nevertheless, we were in his presence (ooooh!) and got a picture from afar.





We have more exciting news!!! Our slab of mud/concrete has a new addition. Wood! The first floor framing is up and they are starting on the second row. I talked with our sales guy today and he said our day of closing is November 29th, but it could be as early as the middle of November. It would be nice to move in early, but on the other hand, it might be kind of nice to be able to save for the downpayment a few more weeks. Either way, we are all excited. I guess I should mention the quality of the picture. I was on my way home from work when it was shot and didn't have my camera so I was forced to use the camera on my phone. I guess there really is a use for that nifty device. Haha!?!



We are having all kinds of fun with this blog thing. The more Leah surfs blogs, the more people she finds that we know. I am in the process of adding links to the side of our page so that everyone can become educated blog surfers. The only thing is that there are no blogs from my family. Sad.

That is all for today. Leah is at a Women of Faith conference tonight at the Pepsi Center so I am on my own. Lucky me.

1 Comments:

  • How cool! Lance Armstrong! Glad you guys got to see him! :)

    By Blogger ann, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home