Life with Pugs

Thursday, August 18, 2005

LANCE!

Well, I think Jason will probably blog about this tomorrow so I will make this short so as not to steal his exciting news. The big excitement of the week--we saw Lance Armstrong in person! Okay, so there were about 200 people between us and him but we did see him! We work out at the new 24 Hour Fitness Lance Armstrong club, and he was there Wednesday for the grand opening. We got free food and Livestrong bracelets plus pictures to prove we were really there--we will post those later! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 Comments:

  • I guess Leah was the one to post a comment on my blog, and after seeing your name on your blog, of course I know who you are. Thanks for the encouraging words. What are you all doing in Denver? May the Lord bless and use you, wherever you find yourselves.
    kpb <><

    By Blogger kentbrantly, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home