Life with Pugs

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Update

Okay, okay. To avoid further harassment, here is another update. Actually, I think this is so fun. Most of the blogs I check everyday (the list is up to about 20--I told you I am obsessed and addicted to blog-reading) do not get updated often, but Jason's family does a great job. I love reading what is going on! We don't get to see them much and miss out on all the fun things the nieces and nephew are doing, so this is such a great way to stay in touch.

The reason we haven't blogged much is two-fold. One, we have not done anything noteworthy in the past day or two. Yesterday morning we met with our builder which was kind of fun. He is saying our house may be done end of October, which is kind of scary but exciting at the same time. So hopefully we will be semi-moved in by Thanksgiving for my family's visit. Last night we had dinner at Red Lobster. Not too exciting but we like to go there because that is where we went on our first date. Then we went to a friend's apartment and watched the movie Constantine. I would not recommend it--very strange.

Second reason for not blogging--most of today has been spent dealing with car problems. The Cavalier is still at Jason's office in Centennial, so we have been driving back and forth there as well as to several auto parts stores. Loads of fun, but I did get to brush up my Solitaire skills (the best $2.95 I ever spend, adding that to my cell phone). He is there now working on it, so please pray he gets that taken care of so we will have one less headache to deal with. The highlight of my day--we went to Joann's fabric at 8:00 this morning and bought a rolling scrapbook bag! They had a big sale today and had these really cool bags on sale for $19.99 (regular price $59.99). I have been waiting for this day for weeks!

That is really all of our excitement. The pugs are currently chasing each other around the house and playing tug-of-war with the belt to my bathrobe. Why do we buy them toys? Daisy's favorite new game is playing fetch with a slipper.

1 Comments:

  • Hi! You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Kent Brantly. We were his youth ministers in Indianapolis for about 2 seconds before he went to ACU. I thought you were a different Jason and Leah, but I'm glad I clicked over anyway. I live in Denver too! We just moved here to work with Dry Bones. Anyway, good luck on your house! How about our skydiving friend???

    By Blogger Niki, at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home