Life with Pugs

Thursday, August 25, 2005

New Layout


I guess I got tired of the old boring layout of our blog compared to other people's exciting blogs (like green ones and pink ones.) I hope you guys like our new pug heading. I think it is great.

Leah, again, stole all my "exciting" news. Needless to say, I have not been having the greatest of weeks and really have not felt like myself. I guess I am over the initial shock of being in an accident and just want the headache to go away. We do have exciting news about our house, because tomorrow we are going to meet with the builder and talk about the process and anything we may want to add or change in the house and we should have some new pictures of the house to post here in a day or so.



I am loving all these new family blogs and yes I do read them. I think it is easier because I can check on what people are doing from anywhere. I don't have to be at home to check our email or whatever. Its GREAT! I love all the pictures and Tracy, I think you should update as much as possible, but no pressure. I should probably get back to work. If you havn't figured it out yet, this is Jason, and I'm signing off.

3 Comments:

  • Jason, I'm glad you're feeling better about your accident. I know all the aftermath with insurance, etc, can be such a pain. Hopefully it'll get straightened out soon and things can get back to normal.

    I love reading everyone's blogs too -- thanks for introducing them to us!!! I'm still trying to add fun stuff to mine. Oh, by the way, I couldn't see your new pug layout thingy!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 6:39 PM  

  • I think I fixed it now. I'm still learning these things!

    By Blogger Leah, at 8:31 PM  

  • Is this Jason Stephens that I was in club with at ACU?

    By Blogger Brock Paulk, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home