Life with Pugs

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Highlight of My Weekend


Okay, it doesn't take much to get me excited. I have to admit that I am addicted to lip balm. But not just any old lip balm, I am pretty picky about it. It has to be the right consistency, not too waxy and not too sticky. I typically use Softlips raspberry flavor. Last year I fell in love with a lip balm at Bath and Body Works. I bought 3 or 4 tubes just in case, and lo and behold, they stopped carrying it. I was so sad when I finished the last tube......


until tonight! I was going through my bike bag and found an unopened tube of Bath and Body Works lip balm! I shared my excitement with Jason, and he just didn't get it. But it made my night!
On another exciting note, we went out for our first real bike ride this weekend and went 23 miles! It was pretty tough, but I have to get serious about training, because I went and signed myself up for a 100K ride in August! I know, crazy, but I knew it would help me if I had a goal in mind. We'll see how I feel after the ride--50K was pretty tiring last year!
Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home