Life with Pugs

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rest

This morning I was doing a quick blog check and read Punchy's blog about Tricia, Nathan and Gwyneth Rose. I have found links to their blog on several blogs that I read, and their story is so touching and their faith so amazing.

Their story, and several others from blogland, were heavy on my heart this morning. Shortly after reading Punchy's blog, I came across this verse, which held special meaning to me today:
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul."

May you all be blessed with rest for your soul today and always.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Leah!
    Jemima and I left you an award!
    Check out our latest post to view it!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home