Life with Pugs

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Recap: Tuesday, Christmas Day, and Wednesday

Christmas morning! Josh decided we had to get up at 7:30 (early, yes, but much later than we have gotten up in past years). He woke us up at 7:25, and we waited on the stairs to see what Santa brought!
We then went into the living room to check out our stockings and open gifts. We received many nice gifts.

I have lots of pictures of us opening gifts, but this is one of my favorites. Josh got Guitar Hero for Christmas, and he just looks so joyous in this picture!
Jason and Josh playing Guitar Hero


Daisy and Oscar even got some presents!

Oscar was worn out from all the festivities

Snatch (Nessa's dog) even got to come in to open his gifts!
In the afternoon, my aunt and her family came over for a little visit. We had a great time catchinig up with them! Here we are with our cousins.

Each Christmas Day, we spent time with my mom's side of the family. This year we met at my grandma's house--it was us, my grandparents, aunt and uncle, their two kids, their son-in-law and grandson, and my uncle. We had a VERY yummy meal!

Nessa and Mamaw
Papaw and his dog, Muffin

Kadyn, my cousin's baby, LOVES Josh!

We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends during our time in Texas, and as always, it went way too fast. Wednesday morning we headed back to Denver and thankfully had perfect weather. We did miss one of our turns (we were too busy playing Family Feud on the laptop) which made our trip a little longer, but all in all it was a great drive. And we came back to lots of snow in our yard that fell on Christmas day! I am so thankful for my family and that we were able to be together for Christmas. I can't wait to see them again!

3 Comments:

  • I am so thankful for my family in Denver!!
    Hugs, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • Oh I love that picture of Oscar worn out! Too cute. Poor little guy!

    By Blogger AM, at 11:13 AM  

  • Have you guys tried ROCK BAND?

    By Blogger Nevis, at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home