Life with Pugs

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Recap: Sunday


Sunday morning we got up and went to church, then came home for a yummy brisket lunch. I napped that afternoon, then we went back to church. After church that night, we went to the Fantasy of Lights, a light display on the campus of Midwestern State University. It started many years ago on the lawn of a family in town, and was eventually given to MSU to display on campus. My dad remembers seeing the lights displayed when he was little! It is really fun to visit, because it brings back so many good memories.




After the Fantasy of Lights, we drove around town for a little while looking at lights, which I love to do!

1 Comments:

  • OH MY GOSH!!! I went and graduated from Midwestern State. I totally forgot about the Festival of Lights!! I remember the best place to eat at when we were in college -it was directly across the street from Albertsons and south of the Mardel's. It is in the same shopping area as of one the country bars - can't remember the name either. I also remember driving just outside of town, to Holliday to the closest Dairy Queen for ice cream. Talk about memory lane for me!! Thanks Leah!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home