Life with Pugs

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ski Day!

Sandy, Page and Jessica, you asked for pictures, so here you go!

As you know, yesterday we headed up to the mountains for skiing, and we had a GREAT day! The roads were a little snowy and icy, but we stayed safe and on the road.

Scenery along the highway


It's kind of hard to see, but there was a BIG herd of bighorn sheep just off the highway



On the slopes


We went to Breckenridge and had LOTS of fresh snow to enjoy!

On the way back home


It was such a great day, especially for our first day up this season. I was definitely rusty but got better as the day went along. We are heading to Vail on Wednesday, and I can't wait!

6 Comments:

  • Ughh... so pretty!! I can't stand it. I actually drug my hubby down to see the pics. We are envious. You guys are living the dream there in Denver! : ) We are getting a little ice storm right now, but we are closer to the beach than the slopes, so snow like your comes only in our dreams! : )

    By Blogger Jessica, at 12:03 AM  

  • Oh my, I can feel the snot drip down my nose as my toes are getting so numb that I can't walk straight just be looking at those pictures. I don't think I would like skiing. I hate to be so cold!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:28 AM  

  • Nice pictures,
    Maybe you could get the pugs some little skiis too, so they could join. ;)

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 9:59 AM  

  • I can't ski AT ALL, but it looks like you had fun! And it looks very very cold!

    By Blogger Page, at 10:40 AM  

  • I am so glad you had such a great day! I know Wed. will be lots of fun too. The snow had perfect timing for your first week of skiing!
    Melissa and Emmitt

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 1:41 PM  

  • Wow wow wow wow...my goodness that's a lot of snow. It's looks like a post card. I bet when the sky is blue and the sun it is out it's so beautiful. I have never been out to Colorado ... I think I might like to see that sometime...if I could just fly. I think I'd sit in the lodge by the fire place with a hot chocolate and a book!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home