Life with Pugs

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

T is for....

....traveling! I LOVE to travel and am thankful to have the opportunity to do so. I love experiencing new cultures and meeting people from other places. One of my favorite travel experiences was going to Brazil. I was blessed to be able to spend 7 weeks there one summer as an intern. I lived with a Brazilian family and worked with a couple missionaries in Campinas, Brazil. Next on our travel agenda is going to Florida with Jason's entire family, and then I want to go to Hawaii, New York City, and Europe. If only I were independently wealthy....this work stuff kind of interferes with my travel plans!

3 Comments:

  • Ha, ha, ha... Yes, work does interfer, doesn't it? : )

    By Blogger Jessica, at 3:03 PM  

  • Hey, you are coming down this way?? I love to travel, too. I used to fly but now I don't so I'm limited on where I go now. I love to see new places. The husband here doesn't like to travel so my sister and parents and I get to go.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 10:13 PM  

  • Oh Brazil? LUCKY!
    My daughter has a friend that is from there that she goes to school with...

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home