Life with Pugs

Friday, November 30, 2007

Guess who's back?

MOXIE! I have yet to get a good picture of her, as she is on the run, but before the next few days are over, I hope to have pictures to share.

At Target last weekend, I found the cutest thing. Doggie Christmas pajamas! Of course, I had to buy them, but there was only one set left. Below are Daisy and Oscar modeling them. I would love to get another set, and I have one more Target to check.


And this is just a cute picture of Oscar all cozy in bed. The pugs aren't allowed to sleep with us, but from time to time I put them in bed with me after Jason goes to work. They just love it!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are headed to a Christmas parade tonight, and it should be fun (but very cold!).

8 Comments:

  • doggie pj's?? I've got to head to target!
    and you can get tulle at Hobby Lobby or Michaels (or probably walmart or any other craft store). you can buy it by the yard, but it is NO fun to cut it into strips. I know they have it on rolls in Hobby Lobby's fabric section and also at Michaels. Hope you can find some!

    By Blogger Erin Ward, at 5:45 PM  

  • Leah, Just catching up on your blog. I always enjoy it! Miss you and thinking Dumas is looking better all the time!
    Hugs, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • Those pajamas are too cute. Wouldn't it be fun to have a doggy sleep over and they all wear Christmas pajamas!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:49 PM  

  • Oh my! look how cute! i love those pj's! they will help keep the puggies warm tonight. :)
    melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 6:45 PM  

  • I literally just squealed out loud when I read doggie pajamas!!! MUST go to Target! BTW, your pups look soooo cute and cozy in them!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 8:40 PM  

  • Oh my goodness, the doggie PJ's are so cute. Alfred really does need a pair for Christmas morning doesnt he? I'll have to keep my eye out next time I am at Target.

    By Blogger AM, at 9:14 AM  

  • Oh I wish we had Target!

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 10:22 AM  

  • Woman sneaks me into the bed sometimes too. It's awesome. I love those jim jams. Very comfy looking.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home