Life with Pugs

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Thanksgiving Break

Tuesday:
  • Work
  • Family came in that evening
  • Mom brought TONS of boxes of junk from my closet at home so she could take over

Wednesday

  • I was off work but Jason wasn't
  • Made YUMMY cinnamon rolls (premade frozen rolls--I just had to thaw & cook them)

  • took a friend to the airport
  • cooked pies and cassaroles

  • made my first ever pecan pie!

  • took pictures in the snow

  • had lunch at Deby's Gluten Free Bakery

  • some of us relaxed


  • played video games and SkipBo
  • watched "What about Bob?" (well, some watched, some slept)

Thursday:

  • Josh spent a LOT of time on MySpace!

  • watched the parade and the dog show
  • pulled the wishbone (Dad won!)

  • cooked and ate
  • went to the park for a quick walk (it was REALLY cold!)


  • put up the Christmas tree
  • played chicken foot

  • rested

Friday:

  • pancakes and bacon for breakfast
  • ice skating (Josh and I) even though it was about 20 degrees outside! Brrrrrrr

  • a photo shoot in the park
  • went shopping at the mall!

Saturday:

  • family left
  • looooong nap for me!

So there you have it--a quick rundown of all our activities! It was great fun!


5 Comments:

  • Those cinnamon rolls look SOO good. and your pug pups are adorable.

    By Blogger Erin Ward, at 7:54 PM  

  • What a great time! The snowflakes in that last picture are amazing! HUGE!

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 9:22 PM  

  • I am so jealous of that pecan pie! My step-grandmother-in-law (yes, that's a relation) was supposed to make the pecan pie, and she brought a pecan cheesecake instead! AGH! I was so sad. Of course I didn't tell her though. Oh well - I didn't need the calories anyway. I am also jealous that you got to watch the parade and the dog show. We don't have television service, and I REALLY miss the parade and dog show on THanksgiving. I would rather have that than Thanksgiving lunch!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:16 AM  

  • Sounds like you guys had a fun and relaxing weekend! Don't you just love how the pugs lie in the sunlight from the window? Winston and Sela do that as well!

    By Blogger Page, at 10:41 AM  

  • Yeah! I loved seeing what all you did. I think pecan pies are some of the easiest pies to make but people always seem so impressed with them!

    By Blogger AM, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home