Life with Pugs

Monday, November 19, 2007

J is for....

...jobs! I am very thankful for my job and truly do like what I do. Sure, there are times when I am ready to leave and do something new, but I am thankful that I am able to use my knowledge and abilities to help others.

What are you thankful for that starts with J?

On a completely unrelated note, Oscar ate soap this weekend. I was cleaning bathrooms and took everything out of the shower and laid it in the floor. I left the room and came back to find Oscar munching on the bar of soap! My mom said he must have been cursing and decided to wash his own mouth out with soap. Such a weird little dog!

4 Comments:

  • "Jars of food?" Its tough to think of something but this is what I came up with. I am thankful for the motivation and desire to make large quantities of homemade food and have lots of jars of food ready for the next day to eat.:)

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 5:34 AM  

  • Jason! But not your Jason ;) my Jason!

    By Blogger AM, at 8:27 AM  

  • Soap? What is Oscar doing eating soap? That is weird. I myself prefer fragrant body lotion -- I like liking the lotion off Mommy, which annoys her since she has to reapply after I lick everything off.

    By Blogger Frances Louise, at 10:34 AM  

  • When Monty was a puppy, he ate an entire candle, and the results were not pretty. He has to eat yogurt and special dog food for almost two weeks! His stomach has finally calmed down, but it took years for him to get over that!

    By Blogger gayle, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home