Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

F is for.......

.....friends. As someone who doesn't make friends easily (I am definitely an introvert, especially when first meeting someone), I truly cherish the friends in my life. Wonderful friends are such a blessing!

.....fast copy machines! We got a new copy machine in our office yesterday, and it totally rocks! We make lots of copies, so nothing is more frustrating than copy machines that don't function properly. This one staples things and even punches holes. Yipee!

....and free food! Tonight I am going to my third drug dinner this month. You just can't beat a free meal at an upscale restaurant, even if you have to sit through a drug talk. They usually end up being interesting anyway and applicable to my job. Tonight's dinner is at Morton's steakhouse. MMMMMM!

What are you thankful for that starts with F?

3 Comments:

  • You stole my answer. I was going to say friends too! :)

    and by the way, I tagged you for a meme on my blog.

    By Blogger Erin Ward, at 8:04 AM  

  • Totally FREE food! Enjoy your dinner! Maybe I need to change careers...

    By Blogger AM, at 9:49 AM  

  • Wow- what a fun job perk! Enjoy!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home