Life with Pugs

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

We received this card in the mail from some friends who said they thought of us when they saw it (I wonder why). Inside, they asked which of our dogs was the angel and which was the devil. I definitely have opinions on this, but what would you guys guess? Thanks Tarren and Erin (who are apparently secretly reading this blog but never commenting, because somehow they knew we had a golfer and a Tinkerbell for Halloween).


And my sad little pumpkin I carved in 5 minutes this evening. We hollowed our pumpkins out on Sunday so Jason could make pumpkin seeds, but we never got around to carving them. In case you can't tell, this is a cat pumpkin. I really wanted to make a pug, but it seemed a little too complicated.

Happy Halloween! Hope you all get lots of candy!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home