Life with Pugs

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

E is for........

...eating! I really love sitting down to a really good meal or tasty treat. I often tell my patients that's why I became a dietitian--so I could talk about food all day! What are you guys thankful for that starts with E?

On a totally unrelated note, one of our local radio stations started playing Christmas music this week. Jason was super excited, but honestly it is kind of freaking me out. It seems like Thanksgiving is so early this year, and I am not mentally prepared for it. Not to mention that I haven't purchased one gift yet!

2 Comments:

  • Ha ha...me too! I love food! Maybe that's why we do what we do!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 7:13 PM  

  • I love to eat, too! But my "E" is for Extra long weekends!

    By Blogger gayle, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home