Life with Pugs

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Meme

Getting to Know You: Christmas Edition

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!!! I LOVE wrapping gifts!
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial, I hate the mess of a real one, plus I am super paranoid about the fire hazard
3. When do you put up the tree? either Thanksgiving night or the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? usually New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? blech, no, plus it is SO high in fat and calories
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Little Tykes kitchen and a bike
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No but I want a Willow Tree Angel one
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jason
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? I honestly can't think of anything really bad
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail cards--I love them!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually mid-November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat/drink at Christmas? Hmmmm, this is hard. I love Starbucks Peppermint White Mochas
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have so many.....my most favorite are O Holy Night (especially the Josh Groban version) and What Child is This
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to Texas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep, thanks to the song
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

4 Comments:

  • peppermint chocolate mocha...yummy. That was fun to read.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:08 PM  

  • Isn't it funny that when we are asked what our favorite present was, it is always a present from our childhood? Even if we got a new car or some grand expensive item, we would still revert back to childhood for that winning gift! I think that's cool. Mmmm ... egg nog - fatty fat fat! I love it!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:26 AM  

  • loved reading your meme - im off to do it too - puggie hugs :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 AM  

  • We just received the Secret Santa gift from you - Thank you!! Suki has to wait to open it until we get closer to Christmas... I can't promise we'll wait that long, because she is pretty persistent and I am a total pug pushover. :)

    Jen & Suki

    By Blogger Jen and Suki, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home