Life with Pugs

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is 2008? I say this every new year, but the last year just seemed to go so fast!

We stayed home last night and just watched TV and had some champagne. But we did stay awake until midnight!

I looked back at my post from last year on New Year's Day, and many of my goals for this year are similar to the ones I had last year.

1. Eat 5 servings of fruits/vegetables and 3 servings of calcium per day
2. Work out regularly
3. Finish painting the inside of our house
4. Plant a small garden in our side yard
5. Read through the NT
6. Do more traveling

Again, Daisy's goal this year is stop eating poop, and Oscar wants to lose some weight and take more walks.

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed 2008!

4 Comments:

  • Glad you and your family had such a good Christmas, Leah. I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and all.

    Here on the first day of the new year, let me wish you a happy new year!

    My prayers are that you and Jason will have a most successful and very blessed 2008!

    Much love,

    Dee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

  • Happy New Years!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:29 PM  

  • I laughed out loud when I read Daisy's resolution! Poor Daisy. Now the whole world knows about her bad habit.
    Happy New Year to you all!!
    Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 PM  

  • You would adore a garden! This is the frst year we haven't had one (the new house and construction through off our planting season.) I love tomatoes out of the garden.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home